Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 41 - 614 Words on a Morning Stroll

I am very tired after my long day, but I decided to use this time for more exploring. I wanted more sense of place, so I am newly introducing Karla in a more leisurely way. I don't know if I will use this in the final book, although it did come out pretty well.

And, as usual, important details details cropped up that deepen the story and also lots of stuff that creates new opportunities. (For instance, might the footpath be a better location for the chase and fight than the pony barn? I think so. And what about those unfinished low-rent cabins at the OTHER end of the path?)

And OH LOOK! I found a widget that allows you to have a graphic representation of writing progress!! I am so geeking out here. (If you click on it, it will take you to the page where you can get the code. However, you have to go to that page and enter new information every time you want to show new progress. But it's just what I want.)

Running Total: 30515 Words.


30515 / 50000 words. 61% done!

Karla evicts a tomato worm, and notices some tire tracks.

No comments: