Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 3 - 466 Words On Karla Bond and Poppins

Long day at work, so I am tired and happy to manage what little writing I did. I expanded on the intro to Karla, and knitted together a few different versions. I still have the intro to Elias to go.

Tomorrow will be a longer day, but once I get just a tiny but tough gap to fill in, I think I have a long fun section to work on that is mostly ready. (Well I do have a few expansions I'd like to do....) But I am ahead on the word count for now.

Running Total: 3616 Words.


3616 / 60000 words. 6% done!

In Today's Pages: Karla uses her movie maven powers for good.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds like it's going well! Enjoy...

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder
Mystery Lovers’ Kitchen

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks, and it's nice to see you here. I am a subscriber to your mystery blogs. Today's post on "Time" is kind of related to the whole Dare idea, which is about keeping track of where you are and pegging your progress.