Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 7 - 3109 Words, Getting Tougher

Today was tough writing. While I had a lot of the prose written, there were subtle changes from the scene before, which forced me to revisit every word. Still, I got it done, and I also got some raw words for future bits, which aren't in the word count.

I've also done some minimal preparations for the serialized fiction blog. I think that's going to be fun.

Running Total: 21636 Words.


21636 / 75000 words. 29% done!

In Today's Pages: The body, and the offer.

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

Great progress! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks! I'll be slowing down soon, since I am coming up on areas where the existing prose is sketchy.

But I think I have developed what went before it enough now that I have a better feel for what it's purpose is than I had before. It's a couple of layers thicker now.