Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 25 - Still Coughing, No Progress

I think I did write about 500 words today, but I have to ditch them because I chose the wrong point of view. Bringing that character into the scene too early changes the dynamics too much.

So instead I did a little editing on some old stories, and thought over some of my publishing plans. I found notes for a screenplay concept that I had been stuck on-- and I realized one of the reasons I was stuck is because it was the kind of story that needed summary, and it also needed some internal monologue. It will work as fiction much better than as a screenplay.

So I did manage to do an outline for the story, and that I'll count as a kind of progress too.

Sorry to poop out on you, but I'm in need of sleep and a warm cat. More tomorrow.

No comments: