Sunday, May 6, 2012

ROW80 Update - May 6

A Round of Words in 80 Days update:

Wednesday Day 31 - 0 minutes.  Long day at work -- Day off.

Thursday Day 32 - 92 minutes.  Did a little work on the logo, and worked on getting the first few episodes into shape.  They're still not quite ready for prime time.

Friday Day 33 - 76 minutes.  Last Day of the Semester!  Yay!  I also got some work done on episode one of the blogstory.  It's longer than most of the other episodes will be, but that's partly because of intro factors.  I think it will still fit in style.

Saturday Day 34 - 25 minutes. Whoa, the migraine came after me with a vengeance tonight.  (I usually have silent meegrims, but not tonight.  The painkillers are working, but the brain is not.)  I did get some work done early in the day -- I realized that the reason I couldn't get episode one edited down short enough is because it's really two episodes.  So I did split the ep in two, but I have not rewritten the parts to work separately.  (The first one, which will be posted Monday, doesn't need much work, though.)

Sunday we'll be off to watch the Avengers in glorious 2-D, and then I'll be getting the premiere episode of The Misplaced Hero all polished up and ready to go....

See you in the funny papers.

2 comments:

Raelyn Barclay said...

Definite forward progress, way to go. Sorry about the migraine, I'm amazed you got anything done with it. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming week.

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks, Raelyn. The progress I made was before the migraine hit.